This photo was taken on Jan. 9th and it is a memoir of my first day working as a real nurse! It was so exciting. I was so thrilled to be with my fellow classmates and learn together. In order is Trari, Emily, Me, Denise and Topaz. I had a good journey through school with them and now a good start to a good career.
I took the NCLEX on Feb. 19th 2007 and it was the worst test of my entire life. I felt like I prepared so well for it and when I got in there I was shocked! I felt like I didn't know what they were talking about and the medications they asked were nuts! I thought that I failed it for sure but lo and behold I passed it!!! I freaking passed it!!!! Now it stands...
TANYA VAUGHN RN, BSN
No comments:
Post a Comment