This is a web page so that all of our friends and family can see what is going on with us and stay in touch in a fun way!!!
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Snow-Easter Day
Well we thought that we were headed into nicer weather but it is not looking so. It is looking like we will be sledding on Easter Sunday rather than blowing bubbles and writing with sidewalk chalk! The boys were happy to play outside and kick snow around!!!
I am outgoing and fun and always laughing. I am always trying to seek out a good time and really enjoy it. I like to stay busy and I love working as a nurse. I am looking forward to seeing what other job opportunities are available to me at the hospital. I love love love my kids and I am so happy!!! School is....well school. Still going working on a masters in nursing.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment