Thursday, March 01, 2007

So Busy

Well time is really going by fast it seems. Trying to learn everything at Genesys and finally passing the exam I have waited four years to complete!!! Yeah! Anyhow-I really can't believe it is going to be Friday again! We are going to see Barnyard at our new church tonight. The boys have really wanted to see that movie. School is going well...loving the grad classes. Lots of good information and it really helps me with my patients. Always good to get educated about something. Life lessons are the biggest I think. Anyhow, I love my job and I am so happy I chose nursing as my profession. I really enjoy my patients and I feel like I am making a difference for them. I do have some photos that I will be displaying soon.
Tom and I are doing well. He is so good to me and we have a wonderful relationship. Lots of laughing and playing going on in our home. He is a great person and a loving husband to have. I have finally found happiness and it was there all along! Imagine that!

No comments: