Tom and I went to England and this was really one of the most beautiful cathedrals that I have ever seen. It was restored well. I think that it is amazing that in the United States we would have plowed it down ten years ago to put up a Wal mart! England was so beautiful-I really liked it there. We were able to see so many wonderful things.
Friday, May 19, 2006
Salisbury Cathedral-England
Tom and I went to England and this was really one of the most beautiful cathedrals that I have ever seen. It was restored well. I think that it is amazing that in the United States we would have plowed it down ten years ago to put up a Wal mart! England was so beautiful-I really liked it there. We were able to see so many wonderful things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment