
This is a photo of my big boy Isaac. He is my encourager child. He is always telling me that I am the best mom a boy could have! He is so funny. He says stuff and I have no idea where he is getting it from. I love him so much and he is really doing well at school. We have been working with him on his numbers and he is really improved. I am so glad that I am able to stay home a few more days a week this year due to Tom helping out. Isaac loves playing board games during family game night. He is very competitive. He is a lover-always wants to hug me and say that he loves me. He is a great kid! He also takes really good care of Spencer by helping him to the "potty" and getting him a snack whenever he gets one!
Isaac-6
No comments:
Post a Comment