Here is a photo of me and my very best friend-Tom. I love him so much and we have a really great relationship. This photo was taken at the Roman Baths in England-I really liked it there and thought that this was a very worthwhile site to visit. We had a great visit and got to see so many beautiful things. We have so much fun together and we are always laughing about something. I am sooo glad that I found him...eeerrr that he found me. He is a wonderful man and my life is very happy!
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
My Man
Here is a photo of me and my very best friend-Tom. I love him so much and we have a really great relationship. This photo was taken at the Roman Baths in England-I really liked it there and thought that this was a very worthwhile site to visit. We had a great visit and got to see so many beautiful things. We have so much fun together and we are always laughing about something. I am sooo glad that I found him...eeerrr that he found me. He is a wonderful man and my life is very happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment