Monday, July 02, 2007

Trip to Mackinac Island.....

This is Arch rock and it is a beautiful view of the rock and Lake Huron behind it. It is so lovely. I loved the view! Isnt it great? The water is so blue and inviting....VERY cold but nice to look at!!!




We went into Wings of Mackinac and it is a butterfly conservatory. They have 500 butterflies in this little room and they land on you and you get to see them flying all over the place. It was really neat and the boys just loved having all of them really close.




I just love this little light house. It is called Round Island Lighthouse. It is so cute. I would love to be able to stop and see it one day.












Last weekend we took the boys up to Mackinac Island and they had a wonderful time. They were just amazed at the island for not having cars. They were so excited to have horses pull us around town.


No comments: