The boys had fun throwing darts at the balloons and they each were able to break three balloons. I was impressed. The guy tried loading the dart in their right hand and I told him this might not be a good idea for him as they are left handed and aiming near him! He quickly agreed. They were so proud of themselves. Spencer kept saying "I'm a winner!" It was cute. They had a good time. It was only about 105 degrees out and I nearly died but they had fun.
Friday, July 20, 2007
The Fair
The boys had fun throwing darts at the balloons and they each were able to break three balloons. I was impressed. The guy tried loading the dart in their right hand and I told him this might not be a good idea for him as they are left handed and aiming near him! He quickly agreed. They were so proud of themselves. Spencer kept saying "I'm a winner!" It was cute. They had a good time. It was only about 105 degrees out and I nearly died but they had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment