
I wanted to add some more of our photos from our trip to Europe. I have always wanted to see it but I was so scared to go there and not know what was going on and where to eat and all of that jazz. It was such a nice night and I decided to take this photo of the Eiffel Tower. We ate dinner on the second level of it and it was lovely! We were on our way to visit the Mona Lisa at the Louvre and Tom and I thought that this was such a neat photo op!!!! Paris is so much different than anywhere around here. The buildings are phenomenal! By the time we got to the airport in Paris and found out that the car we rented was not available we ended up with basically a "Chevette"-You should have seen 6 foot tall Tom get into that thing with the luggage and me! It was sooo funny and all we wanted to do was to sleep. It was a memorable time together. We had a lot of time to talk and I realized that he really, really deeply loves me.
No comments:
Post a Comment