Saturday, June 03, 2006

Our Wedding Day-Con't

We had such a great day for our wedding. Tom and I are best friends and we always have so much fun together. Things are going so well and I am very happy. He is so sweet and he takes good care of me. We laugh about everything and we were just joking about that today by saying if you have something bothering you we will poke fun at it for ya until you feel better! It is just so great going through life with a person you consider your best friend, lover, step-dad, and soul mate!!!

We went to a local park and had some prewedding photos done and it was a lot of fun. Our photographer was a husband of a long time friend Fay. Fay and I met at McDonalds a looonngg time ago while I was in high school. Her husband Bill took the photos for us and he did a great job!

No comments: