Sunday, November 18, 2007

Some photos of my precious boys...

The boys had fun last weekend playing with playdough. Isaac made "cookies"!!!
The boys got their hair done up for the MI vs. MI State game. Go Blue! Close game but we won!!

Spencer trying to catch a snowflake on his tongue....the first snow of the season is always exciting...just ask me about it in February!
This is Spencer holding his dog Callie. He loves this little stuffed animal and he takes it everywhere he goes. I have washed it a million times but he still loves it.

Me and my baby boy! I love this photo. We had fun taking it.
Isaac likes making bug eyes for photos! This is his best work yet!!!!
The boys and I made little S'more people ornaments for the tree. They had a great time doing it and it was fun for all of us to participate in. Below are all of the pieces that we used in a hige pile. This is how the boys "sort" out the pieces!!!!

No comments: