Sunday, December 10, 2006

Graduation Day!



Well, this is it. This is the big one that I have been waiting for! It took four long years to get here. I am so happy about this photo. I worked so hard and went through so much in the last few years. I was awarded the Outstanding Student award from the department of nursing. I was pretty happy about this. It was such a great day and my family and friends came to support me and I was thrilled to have them there. I feel so good about getting my education. The keynote speaker said that they can take everything from you but they can't take your education and that is so true. My mom has told me that quite often throughout my life. She has always said that to encourage me to go back to school. I now understand what she was talking about. She was so right. I have that and I can go anywhere and get a job and support myself if I had to. Thanks Mom!

No comments: