Well, here it is the graduation photo. It is about time, wouldn't you say? I know that a lot of you I haven't been in touch with in a long time-four years to be exact! I will be graduating in about 2 months and I couldn't be more happy. I will have my Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from the University of Michigan. Things are going well except for the usual stress at school but nothing outside of that at the moment. Just keep plugging away!
Monday, October 16, 2006
Graduation Photo
Well, here it is the graduation photo. It is about time, wouldn't you say? I know that a lot of you I haven't been in touch with in a long time-four years to be exact! I will be graduating in about 2 months and I couldn't be more happy. I will have my Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from the University of Michigan. Things are going well except for the usual stress at school but nothing outside of that at the moment. Just keep plugging away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment