Saturday, September 02, 2006

Time for a Change

















Well it is time for a change for us. This week has been so hard with the loss of our beautiful baby girl on Monday. I was 12 weeks exactly and I thought that I was in the safe zone. Sometimes crazy things happen to us. Each day gets a little easier but the pain is so great I know it will take a long time to be able to fully talk about it.
At any rate about a month ago I bought a bike and trailer along with helmets for each of us. We have all started to walk the neighborhood as well as get biking exercise every day. The boys love it and we have a good time as a family. Tom likes it as well because we are all walking or riding with him. I have been working out in the basement for nearly a year now and it really does help with stress from everything. Doing whatever it takes to get my body back in shape to try again as soon as possible. We still have our 3 frostie babies waiting for us. Really looking forward to it! I will keep you posted.

No comments: